On the 16th Day of Christmas, my true love and I are giddy about our:
10 Anderson San Francisco Traditions!
We are heading to Northern California on Sunday for an Anderson Christmas Vacation and we cannot wait for our annual San Francisco trip.
I love San Fran! It is a gorgeous city with so much amazing history.
10 Anderson San Francisco Traditions!
We are heading to Northern California on Sunday for an Anderson Christmas Vacation and we cannot wait for our annual San Francisco trip.
I love San Fran! It is a gorgeous city with so much amazing history.

Our traditions include:
- The Japanese Tea Gardens
- Ghirardelli Square
- Paddle Boats in S.F. Park
- Scoma's (delicious!!)
- Union Square
- Bike Rides in the park
- Farmers Market Place
- Food Tours
- The Cliffhouse
- The Botanical Gardens
I cannot wait! And this year, we are trying something new...a Segway tour!
I'm doing my happy dance right now...
I'm doing my happy dance right now...
1 comment:
We went to San Fran in October for our anniversary and we loved it! Have fun, I'm jealous!
Post a Comment