On the 11th day of Christmas, my true love and I appreciated our:
15 minute commute to work. (Well, my 15 minute commute to work)
Mike's commute to work is about 30 seconds since the computer store is down the street from us, (one of the reasons Mike wanted to rent the house) and my commute is pretty simple as well. Not as simple as Mike's, but honestly...who's commute is better than Mike's?
In L.A., having a simple commute is a huge blessing.
When I worked for NBC Universal, I had a 2 hour commute into work. And let me remind you...that 2 hours was just one way. I would spend 4 hours in the car every single day.
So, this Blog Post is a tribute to our amazing commutes to work!
15 minute commute to work. (Well, my 15 minute commute to work)
Mike's commute to work is about 30 seconds since the computer store is down the street from us, (one of the reasons Mike wanted to rent the house) and my commute is pretty simple as well. Not as simple as Mike's, but honestly...who's commute is better than Mike's?
In L.A., having a simple commute is a huge blessing.
When I worked for NBC Universal, I had a 2 hour commute into work. And let me remind you...that 2 hours was just one way. I would spend 4 hours in the car every single day.
So, this Blog Post is a tribute to our amazing commutes to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment