Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the 15th Day of Christmas

On the 15th Day of Christmas, my true love listened to me for:

11 hours a day! (this is an estimation...maybe)

If you don't know this...I'm a talker.

If one song describes me, my dad would say, hands-down, Toby Keith's "I Wanna Talk About Me". I can't help it. With a psychologist as a mom, you learn to vocalize your feelings and thoughts. Plus, I think I was a talkative person in my past life.

When Mike and I first started dating, Mike realized, "Wow, this girl talks alot", but since he is more of a listener...it is a match made in heaven. Now, if I'm not home to greet him and talk about my day, he gets lonely with all the quiet time.

I trained him well... Muhahaha!

Just to prove my point...this picture was taken by Mike while I was talking...


I'm a talker...and I use my hands while I speak. It's best just to embrace it. ;)

No comments: