On the 14th day of Christmas, my family blessed me with
12 Anderson Animals (9 horses, 2 dog and a kitty in a pear tree...)
I'm so sad I don't have any pictures of our animals...Bummer! But you get the idea with the picture below.
I'm so grateful for the plethora of animals we had while I was growing up. Taking care of our animals taught me so much responsibility and I really cherish the life-lessons I learned while taking care of another life.
12 Anderson Animals (9 horses, 2 dog and a kitty in a pear tree...)
I'm so sad I don't have any pictures of our animals...Bummer! But you get the idea with the picture below.
I'm so grateful for the plethora of animals we had while I was growing up. Taking care of our animals taught me so much responsibility and I really cherish the life-lessons I learned while taking care of another life.

No comments:
Post a Comment