On the 4th Day of Christmas, my true love lets me:
Play my favorite 22 Christmas songs all the time!

The poor guy is probably sick of my Christmas songs, but they get me in the holiday mood and I always feel like dancing when I hear my songs.
Jessica's Christmas Music List:
1. Baby It's Cold Outside
2. Marshmallow World
1. Baby It's Cold Outside
2. Marshmallow World
3. Have a Holly Jolly Christmas
4. Sleigh Ride
5. Let it Snow
6. The Carols of the Bells
7. Joy to the World
8. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
9. The Christmas Song
10. I'll Be Home for Christmas
11. Merry Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
12. Winter Wonderland
13. Santa Baby
14. All I Want for Christmas is You
15. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
16. Happy Christmas (The War is Over)
17. White Christmas
18. Jingle Bell Rock
19. We Need a Little Christmas
20. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
21. Where Are You Christmas
22. Mr. Grinch
4. Sleigh Ride
5. Let it Snow
6. The Carols of the Bells
7. Joy to the World
8. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
9. The Christmas Song
10. I'll Be Home for Christmas
11. Merry Christmas (Baby Please Come Home)
12. Winter Wonderland
13. Santa Baby
14. All I Want for Christmas is You
15. Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
16. Happy Christmas (The War is Over)
17. White Christmas
18. Jingle Bell Rock
19. We Need a Little Christmas
20. Santa Claus is Coming to Town
21. Where Are You Christmas
22. Mr. Grinch
1 comment:
Christmas music totally puts me in the mood. I love it! Especially when it's not really cold yet, music helps!
Post a Comment