I am so behind this week in my blogging. There have been a smorgasbord of holiday activities, parties and gift prepping that has totally drained my time.
But, with that said...on to my Christmas Countdown.
On the 13th day of Christmas, my true love and I counted the:
13 Appliances we LOVE!
This one is a little silly, but as newlyweds, you really appreciate appliances that make your life easier. When Mike and I were first married, we were professional dishwashers and we had to lug our clothes to a laundromat every week. Not fun.
Once we moved into our little house, our first purchase was a stack-able washer and dryer along with a dishwasher. I cannot praise these machines enough! I really took these things for granted when I was living at home. But now, I count these blessings twice! Especially since I have a husband that is 6'3 and has 20 pairs of jeans.
So, the appliances that have made my life easier are...
But, with that said...on to my Christmas Countdown.
On the 13th day of Christmas, my true love and I counted the:
13 Appliances we LOVE!
This one is a little silly, but as newlyweds, you really appreciate appliances that make your life easier. When Mike and I were first married, we were professional dishwashers and we had to lug our clothes to a laundromat every week. Not fun.
Once we moved into our little house, our first purchase was a stack-able washer and dryer along with a dishwasher. I cannot praise these machines enough! I really took these things for granted when I was living at home. But now, I count these blessings twice! Especially since I have a husband that is 6'3 and has 20 pairs of jeans.
So, the appliances that have made my life easier are...
- Washer
- Dryer
- Dishwasher
- Portable air conditioner (a necessity in the summer in LA)
- My Cuisinart food processor
- Cuisinart blender
- Gas stove (it heats so quickly)
- Our awesome heater (yes, we use the heater occasionally)
- Large fridge with a huge bottom freezer
- Scentsy Wickless Candle (a house necessity)
- Super Sharp Martha Stewart Knife Collection
- BBQ
- Griddle
Yay for little life helpers!
No comments:
Post a Comment