For the month of December, I thought it would be fun to list of few of my favorite things each day as a countdown to Christmas!
There are so many things to be grateful for in life and I want to highlight the people, places and things that bring me joy.
Some things are sentimental and others are quirky, but they all have special meaning to me.
So, in the spirit of '12 Days of Christmas'...
The first day of Christmas, my Heavenly Father blessed me with:
25 Amazing Quotable Movies
There are so many things to be grateful for in life and I want to highlight the people, places and things that bring me joy.
Some things are sentimental and others are quirky, but they all have special meaning to me.
So, in the spirit of '12 Days of Christmas'...
The first day of Christmas, my Heavenly Father blessed me with:
25 Amazing Quotable Movies
My family loves quoting movie lines!I admit, it is an odd tradition we have and when you marry into our family, you have to bulk up on our movie classics or else you will never understand any of our jokes.
I know this is a weird "blessing" to be counting, but I love laughing with my family and our favorite movie lines always bring back great memories.
(From the top to bottom; left to right: Joe vs. the Volcano, Win a Date with Tad Hamilton, The Proposal, The Rundown, Young Frankenstein, Dave, Mickey Blue Eyes, Bandits, Showtime, Speed, My Best Friend's Wedding, How to lose a Guy in 10 days, Miss Congeniality, Notting Hill, Sabrina, You've Got Mail, Elf, Emperor's New Groove, Hitch, Ice Age, America's Sweetheart, Runaway Bride, The Burbs, Better off Dead, Dirty Rotten Scoundrels)
No comments:
Post a Comment