Wednesday, December 8, 2010

On the 7th Day of Christmas

On the 7th day of Christmas, my true love puts up with my:

19 comments a day about getting a dog.

We rent a 2-bedroom house which is perfect for our needs, but our landlord won't allow any pets. I am just dying for a little bulldog! I don't know why, but I think they are the cutest thing ever!

I mean, come on...who can say no to that face?

Thankfully I have a patient hubby who just nods his head and keeps telling me, "one day Baby Girl".

I even have a name picked out...Toby the Bulldog!

Sigh...one day.

1 comment:

Broughton said...

Oh my gosh!! I so want an english bulldog too!! I always tell Riley that is what I want, he just rolls his eyes. I guess he thinks our 120lb pup is enough dog at the moment! I hope you get one soon!! And that is a way cute name!