
After getting married in February and settling back into reality...all of my friends told me I needed to start a blog. I was a little nervous to start one because there isn't anything profound I want to say...but at least friends and family can see what is going on in our lives.
Mike and I are still settling into our new apartment. It seems like it is never-ending! But, it is finally starting to look like a home and not a warehouse of boxes. Our one month anniversary is coming up and we still can't believe we are married! I don't know when it will hit us that we actually are married...one day hopefully!
Life seemed pretty normal and perfect until Monday. I got into a car accident Monday night because some idiot ran a red light. I was scared to death, (especially because Mike and I were in a car accident in January...in MY car!) I swear...my car is a trooper. Two major accidents and I am still alive with no scratches on me! Just a little sore and bruised like last time. But, now that my cute Pontiac G6 is in the shop, I get to drive Mike's old cop car (that is still painted black and white) around town. It's not too bad considering if I get into another accident (knock on wood) nothing will happen to me. This thing is a tank! But the main thing is I am safe and Mike and I are still happy and in love.
2 comments:
Yea for blogging! Be sure to post pics of your cute apt when it's ready. I can't wait to see it. :) Glad you are safe and sound.
haha blogspot! its the way to go.I love your guys' apartment. its so cute and cozy! (:
Post a Comment