Tuesday, March 25, 2008

More Wedding Pictures

Teri, my mother-in-law, had these awesome pictures on her website. (www.pless.net) So, now I can share them with my friends! I am still waiting for my wedding pictures from our photographers. Good thing Teri, Holly, and Carissa took pictures or else I wouldn't have anything to share!
This is one of my favorite pictures! Mike and I were at the top of the Temple and it just started to sprinkle. In the middle of shots, Mike decided to kiss my neck (something he loves to do because I am ticklish there.) Plus, we got some of San Fransisco in the background.
This is me and Mike at the front of the temple. I love this shot. The overcast made it really cool.
This shot was taken right after Mike and I walked out of the Temple. It was a little overwhelming to have everyone taking pictures, and the fact that it was cold, but you can see how happy we both are! Plus, my bouquet looks awesome!!

2 comments:

Hot Hot JJ said...

Really pretty photos, keep the photos coming, I love them!

Jess

Parkinson Family said...

You look so beautiful and happy! What a perfect couple! Congrats! I have a wonderful memory of seeing Jared for the first time after our sealing just before we left the temple doors and met our families!