This morning, before work, I had to go down to the auto body shop where my car is to sign paperwork to get a cost estimate and yada, yada, yada. Now, for those of you who don't know, when Mike and I had our accident in January, we went to the same auto body shop. They had my car for a good month and I just got it back in the middle of February...right before the wedding.
So as soon as I walk in the reception area, Kathy (the girl with the paperwork I need to sign) recognized me and knew me by name. She asked why I was back there and if everything was okay with my previous repairs. I had to tell her we got into another accident, but at least the damage was in a different spot. :) Just a little embarrassing...I had to explain that I'm not a crappy driver...but that someone ran into me. Well...we chatted while getting the paperwork ready. She asked about my wedding, the honeymoon and everything. I don't know if I am happy she knows me, or if I'm depressed that she still remembers me...hmmm.
The good news is, my car won't take as long this time to repair because they think it is just body damage. Dare to dream!
But I have to say, my car has kept me unharmed in two major accidents! He is the Little Car that Could! Another good thing...Mike and I were planning to take the car to the shop anyways to view the previous repairs just to be safe. So, while they are fixing my current damages, they are also looking at the previous repair. Killed two birds with one stone I guess. You got to love that!
No comments:
Post a Comment