Monday, March 24, 2008

Just wanted to say 'Thanks'!














Mike and I hit the one month mark last Saturday! I know...big accomplishment! :) But we both agreed that we had one crazy, busy month. From moving into our new apartment, getting in car accidents, combining two lives, and having the perfect wedding and reception...we are exhausted. But, that is not the point of this post...
After letting the dust settle, I realized how grateful I am for friends and family in my life. Mike and I have received so much support and love from those around us and it fills my heart with joy. We are so lucky to have great friends that keep in touch with us and family that loves us.
Yesterday was my parent's anniversary and I started thinking how grateful I am for them. Not only did they sacrifice for my perfect wedding and receptions, they have always guided me and comforted me when needed. I have to let the world know that these two people are my heroes. They have been so selfless and loving that it blows my mind. So, while thanking everyone for the advice, support and love...I need to especially thank my family for everything they have done for me. Without their support and love, I would be lost! Love you guys!!

No comments: