New moms have crazy ninja skills...and for good reason. You need them all the time!I now use all my limbs for random tasks...even my feet and toes for grabbing things, rocking things, etc.
I can eat breakfast/lunch/dinner in seconds flat...especially when Jack starts to cry.
I can pump milk, rock my baby to sleep and talk on the phone all at the same time.
I can change a diaper and swaddle my baby in seconds flat.
And my most impressive, newly-acquired skill you might ask?
Transferring Jack from my arms to the bassinet without him waking up!
A few people have asked if I miss my old life, work or social life and I can honestly say that I don't. I was so ready to be a mom and I was lucky enough to stay home throughout my whole pregnancy and enjoy my last few months as a non-mom and mentally prep for what was coming. So, now that Jack is here, I love spending my days with him, even if he has some fussy days.
I mean, who wouldn't want to spend their days with this adorable little man?
Transferring Jack from my arms to the bassinet without him waking up!
A few people have asked if I miss my old life, work or social life and I can honestly say that I don't. I was so ready to be a mom and I was lucky enough to stay home throughout my whole pregnancy and enjoy my last few months as a non-mom and mentally prep for what was coming. So, now that Jack is here, I love spending my days with him, even if he has some fussy days.
I mean, who wouldn't want to spend their days with this adorable little man?
1 comment:
I love that you love being a mom! Its amazing what we can do all at the same time.
Post a Comment