Jack is proving to be a little escape artist...especially with his socks. I don't know how he does it, but I turn my head for a second and I see these free little toes taunting me.
Other than being an escape artist, Jack is just an amazing little baby. He sleeps in 4 hours chunks and I'm slowly learning to nap when he naps and just let the dishes or laundry stay dirty.He doesn't really cry too often, but he squeaks to get my attention which just adds to his adorable factor.
He is slowly getting his baby tummy and some little rolls on his long, long limbs. I just can't stop kissing his tummy and chubby cheeks!
My absolute favorite part of the day is when he wants to nap on my chest with his long legs tucked up underneath him and he just sleeps in this little ball. It makes me feel so blessed to be able to stay home with him and take care of him.
Also, I need to give a shout-out to Babies R Us and Carters for being so helpful with returning girl clothes and equipment. I spent all week deciding what girl stuff to keep for a possible future girl and what things to return. Luckily we found a good medium and we were able to get some boy stuff. Jack has definitely helped teach his planner mom a new "go-with-the-flow" attitude.
On my end, I'm healing well after the c-section and bouncing back quickly. Luckily Mike is taking care of me and being an amazing support. The fact that we are parents now is still weird for us, but we are loving every second of it...even the 4am feedings.
1 comment:
Oh how I love your little Jack! He's so sweet! What a crazy adventure you two have taken on! You sound like you're in heaven, and I bet you're the best little mommy!
Post a Comment