Wednesday, July 4, 2012

happy boy

This is one happy boy after lunchtime. He was holding his belly and giggling for a few minutes...

Just long enough to get a quick picture, but not enough to video tape.

Sneaky little guy.

We are also legit parents of a baby boy. Our initiation into the Baby Boy club took us by surprise when little Jack-jack peed on us...two separate times. It's like he was waiting to fire at us...holding a reserve of pee till just the right time.

We couldn't stop laughing ourselves.

So far we have a quiet little guy that gives us lots of sleeping time and the cutest expressions that show us his personality slowly. We've also been blessed with friends and family sending us boy clothes so quickly and helping us man-up his world. We had to use a girl sleeper once and the poor guy barely fit into it! It looked like he was wearing a capri sleeper since it stopped at his knees.

I'll keep updating and posting pictures of our Dapper Man. And since I'm completely and utterly addicted to him, the pictures will come in droves!

xoxo

1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats! What a shocker! I loved reading your post and can't believe you now have a son! I absolutely love his name. I'm glad you're healing well from your c-section. I agree that drugs are bliss during delivery! You are a wonderful mama and Jack is so happy to be part of your family! He is super precious!!!!