Thursday, April 10, 2008

More of Our Apartment

I am actually really happy to post these pictures because that means our apartment is spotless! This is part of our bedroom. I absolutely love our bedding! Thanks Mom and Dad!
My side of the bedroom. Mike and I have separate dressers. And you can see one of our many bookcases we own and filled! Apparently we love bookcases.
For anyone who knows me, you should have expected this picture. I love my shoes and purses. The sad thing is, there are only half of my shoes and purses pictured. But, to my credit, you can see I shared my shoe rack with Mike. That is true love right there.
This is our second bedroom we turned into our office. Now...who can guess which side is Jessica's and which side is Mike's? Yes. I have all my pictures and do-dads and Mike has 3 computer screens and guitars around his desk. Pretty obvious.

2 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

You have a very cute place! I love your bedding! Congrats on making your house into a home!

Anonymous said...

Is that the dresser that you and I spent 7 or so hours putting together?
haha. (: I'm loving your guys' apartment. <3