But, the good news is, I think Mike and I are almost done with this "transitional" period. Our apartment is almost finished, I can tell people my last name is Pless without stuttering or stalling, and all the Thank you notes are out! But before I can post pictures of our new apartment, I want to show you what we started with. We didn't take "before and after" pictures...(even though that would have been awesome!) But Mike did capture a moment when we were moving in that I think EVERYONE can relate to...
This is a picture of me giving up cleaning our apartment after we unwrapped every wedding gift and unpacked all our stuff. This is what our living room use to look like. But, after many hours of tender love and care, I can happily say it will never look like this again...until we move out. But now, when I post the pictures of our cute, updated apartment, you can appreciate it more!
1 comment:
Good for you for getting settled! I remember what a pain it was to try to switch my last name on everything! I bet it feels good to have an organized place to call home.
Post a Comment