Thursday, April 10, 2008
Apartment Pictures
Okay...so this is our living room. MUCH better from the previous post picture. There comes a satisfying feeling when your apartment is decorated and clean! I love our apartment now because it feel like a home. A happy and loving home.
My wedding bouquet is in the larger picture box. And I love my little Pless plaque from my cousin Stacey and her husband Tim.
This is our movie collect corner with our wonderful curtains from IKEA. I wanted some color with the great black and white drapes, so we layered the red curtains under the black and white ones to get more Va-voom.
This is our fabulous couch! Mike's boss, Camille, gave this to us as a wedding present; which was perfect because we didn't have one! Thanks Camille!
This is our Pless wall with a peep-hole of the kitchen. I painted and hung the letters myself. I was pretty proud of myself. A cute and cheap craft project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment