Apparently I was tagged a month ago and didn't even realize it! Oops! Better late than never...
• What is your husband's name? Michael Adam (get the religious undertones?)
• How long have you been married? 10 months
• How long did you date? Before his mission...2 months. After his mission, first date in June 2007, Official Proposal in October 2007 (we knew we were going to get married in August...but waited for the ring to seal the deal) and married in February 2008.
• How old is he? 24
• Who eats sweets? Both of us. It is our weakness.
• Who said I love you first? He did. I was about to say it, but he beat me to the punch.
• Who is taller? Definitely him! I'm 5'5, he is 6'3
• Who does the laundry? Me...always me.
• Who pays the bills? He does...but I do all the grocery shopping and make the budget for it.
• Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do...but lately Mike has been stealing my side. I guess he just naturally gravitates to me which ever side I'm on. So...my official answer is...I sleep on the right side and Mike sleeps in the middle.
• Who mows the lawn? Our Landlord hires a cute little family to mow the lawn around our house....so I'm not sure what their names are. They come when Mike and I are at work, so the grass magically cuts itself!
• Who cooks dinner? I do. Mike makes great Chicken Soup out of the can when I'm sick though.
• Who drives? He does. He is so patient with his nervous, up-tight wife though. What can I say, the freeways here scare me! It's like people have no concept of keeping a healthy space in between cars. They think the space you make is for them and they push their HUGE SUV into a small space between you and the car in front of you. So, to save my sanity, Mike drives.
• Who is the first to admit they are wrong? I think we are both good at this, but definitely Mike. He is really patient and has such a loving personality.
• Who kissed who first? He kissed me first, but I think it was more of a joint decision.
• Who asked who out first? He did. Before his mission, we talked for hours at an FHE bonfire and he asked me out to dinner. It was super cute. Then, a few days after returning from his mission, he drove to Utah to see me and date me. Now that's dedication.
I feel so lucky to have Mike as my husband. He always makes me laugh, holds me when I'm sad and just loves me for who I am. I didn't know life could be this good! Love you baby!!
1 comment:
Love it! It was so fun to read more about your story! You guys are so sweet. I feel for you with the crazy drivers!
Post a Comment