Overall, we had a blast in Mexico. The boys went dune buggying on our last day (which was Mike's favorite activity) and the girls relaxed by the pool and painted pottery. Overall, the whole trip was a success (besides the fact I got food poisoning towards the end of the trip) and we can't wait to go back for more!
Wednesday, November 19, 2008
The Vacation Comes to an End
Mexico was beyond amazing and the views were breath-taking. Mike and I felt so blessed to be able to be together and experience all Mexico had to offer.
This was the view from our room. Our hotel had amazing water activities. This pyramid was actually a slide with two wave pools on either side. We went down the water slide with tubes and I kept getting water up my nose! Oh well...it was worth it!
Another view from our room. You can see all the different pools and activities the hotel offered. Also, there are little private cabanas where you get massages!

Overall, we had a blast in Mexico. The boys went dune buggying on our last day (which was Mike's favorite activity) and the girls relaxed by the pool and painted pottery. Overall, the whole trip was a success (besides the fact I got food poisoning towards the end of the trip) and we can't wait to go back for more!
Overall, we had a blast in Mexico. The boys went dune buggying on our last day (which was Mike's favorite activity) and the girls relaxed by the pool and painted pottery. Overall, the whole trip was a success (besides the fact I got food poisoning towards the end of the trip) and we can't wait to go back for more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a fabulous trip! I am very jealous! So neat that you and Mike could go! Love the pics!
Post a Comment