Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Still More Mexico...

As our week continued, we relaxed, swam, tanned and the girls had amazing outdoor massages! If I could, I would live at the hotel spa! Just lock me in the hot tub area for the night and I will be a happy camper.

Here are some more pictures of our adventures...

Just because we are in Mexico, doesn't mean we can't be our dorky selves...My dad is always curious and gets bored just sitting still as a passenger on boats. So, he always talks to the captain and some how starts driving the boat. This has happened about 4 times before on various trips, but he always manages to get his butt in that Captain's Chair. Just one of the many reasons why I love him!
Here Mike and my dad are relaxing and enjoying the atmosphere.

A cute little beach town we hiked through

This was the town we hiked through to get to the waterfall. It was so peaceful and quiet.

No comments: