Saturday, September 6, 2008

More Boston

Another stop on our Boston trip was a day trip to Cape Cod. We toured the cute little town, went to the beach to relax, and saw historical monuments. Mike and Adam would skip rocks, talk about old cars and search for shells to give to me. It was like two little boys on a play-date. Mike would find shells and run back to me (on the beach reading Breaking Dawn) and showme his discoveries. It was adorable and I loved to see my brother and husband bond!





Here Mike and I are cuddling up at the top of the Cape Cod monument. It was super windy, but the view was gorgeous!











Here is the gorgeous view of Providence Town in Cape Cod.












Here is Mike at the top of the monument.












Here we are outside of Adam and Marci's Church Building. It use to be a old factory, but refurnished into a Church building. It was pretty cool to see the rafters and old brick rooms while attending church. I love the architecture on the East Coast. I also loved that their ward was filled with young couples starting families. I'm a little jealous because we live in a family ward and there is just a different feel to it.

Overall, Mike and I had a blast in Boston and we were sad to leave. Spending time with Adam and Marci was also wonderful. It was just what Mike and I needed to relax and have a great vacation! I'm so grateful for my family! No matter how old I get or how great the physical distance is between us, I know they will always love me and support me and Mike! And no matter how much time passes, I love the fact that my brother still is the same old Adam who teases me, protects me, loves me, jokes with me and makes me laugh so hard I almost pee my pants. How lucky I am to have a big brother who is always there for me and to have a big sister who loves me for me. Thanks you two for having us in your home and spending time with us! It was the perfect vacation and we can't wait to come back!

No comments: