Mike and I have been involved in World War 3 in our little house, That's right...we have ants! If you leave one little scrap of sweet food out (they aren't fans of veggies we found out), there is a 6-lane freeway of ants in a matter of minutes. Clever little buggers! We just bought traps for the problem, but I am doubtful...these little guys are clever. I just know they are plotting to take over my kitchen! We have been vacuuming them up and spraying solution in their paths, but they multiply! I mean...in the grand scheme of things, ants are WAY better than a smoker below us, but still annoying. One good outcome is the fact that our kitchen has to stay spotless so we can starve the little suckers...but once in awhile we forget to wipe up a spot and *On a side note - Mike and I have been watching seasons of 24 in our down time and I can't help but think that I'm President Palmer giving the go ahead to kill the colony and Mike is Jack Bauer doing the dirty work. Mu ha ha! (This confirms what a big dork I am ... but anyone reading this blog should already know that.)
2 comments:
LOL ants, theyre pesky little things.
Good luck with the ants! I'm so glad you had a great time in Boston. Cape Cod looks beautiful!
Post a Comment