Lately my blog has been having a bit of an identity crisis. I can't decide on a background, but I think I'm staying with this one. I guess only time will truly tell.
This weekend has been great! I was able to pack, spend time with the girls and hang out with Mike. Saturday morning, I went to a shopping event and invited my girl friends Michele, her daughter Heather, my sis-in-law Rachel and our cousin Micayla. I mainly went to introduce Michele and Heather into the shopping event world, but we were all able to find some amazing deals. Cute shirts for $5, make-up for $10 and jewelry for $10. All in all, we had so much fun together and found great deals. If anyone is interested in these kinds of events, here are links to 2 companies that I like. They travel nation-wide and it is a ton of fun! http://girlsnightout.sheckys.com
www.fashiondaysoiree.com
Moving on, Mike and I packed up more of our stuff this weekend and we are almost done. Yippee! We are planning on moving out Wednesday with help from friends and family. Thanks guys! I'm excited to start moving in and making the house our new home. Plus, after this move, the stress level for Mike and I should go way down. Thank goodness! I've been afraid gray hairs would pop up due to my stress...that would have just made my day.
Sunday was our last day in our old ward. I had to say good-bye to all my Primary kids and I got hugs and drawings from everyone. Mark (Michele's son) made me a picture of him, me and Mike together. It was adorable. Especially the drawing of Mike, with swirls around his face to signify his bushy side-burns. He looked like a bush man in the drawing. I'm definitely going to take a picture and post it on our blog!
Mike and I were so pooped-out from our weekend that we ended each night with a movie that we barely finished. I am so happy that I have a calm, level-headed husband to help me focus during this chaotic time. We are both excited for this weekend to roll around! By that time, our moving will be done, we won't live above a smoker and Mike can work on his car in "his" garage while I decorate our house (one of my favorite things to do.) Plus...we won't have to save our quarters for laundry anymore! I can do laundry any time I want. I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment