Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Boston Bound!

I am so excited! Mike and I are going to take a trip to Boston to visit Adam and Marci for Labor Day weekend. We are going to spend 5 days with them, so that might be considered a Labor Day week.

I can hardly wait to hang out with them. I haven't seen either of them since the wedding and I'm feeling the brother/sister void.

Adam, Marci and I are old travel buddies. After I graduated from college, I went to Germany to visit them. (They were living there at the time.) We all went to Austria and Paris together and Marci and I went on a tour throughout Germany. So we are all pros at this.

But the one thing that is puzzling me is the fact that I have no clue what to do in Boston. Museums? Attractions? Events? Restaurants? I have no clue what is worth seeing. I'm open to suggestions, so please ... let me know what is worth a visit over there.

1 comment:

Parkinson Family said...

Congrats on your labor day plans! Good choice to visit the East Coast! I've never been to Boston, but I'm sure Adam and Marci will know all the best sites to see! My family is visiting us in Maryland over labor day toO!