Saturday, January 22, 2011

Where is the World is Jess & Mike Pless...

Does anyone else remember the show 'Where in the World is Carmen San Diego'?

It use to be one of my favorite shows when I was a kid.

I've been singing the show's theme song all week this week since I've just booked Mike's Secret Vacation for his Graduation Celebration.

Except my version is tweaked just a little bit...
Mike is probably getting sick of my singing, but I am just so excited!

Mike has been working so hard and he will finally be graduating next month. So, as a little present, he and I are going on a vacation for a week and he has no clue where we are going.

And just in case he reads this blog - highly doubtful though - I'm keeping my lips zipped about the vacation location.

I'm so excited I could almost just pee my pants! No more homework, no more senior project, tests, etc. and I get more time with my hubby!

Plus I get to share in the vacation celebrations.

I am actually surprised I haven't spilled the beans yet...

Whoo Hoo!

1 comment:

Jana said...

how fun! a much needed vacation, i'm sure! congratulations to mike :)