Monday, January 17, 2011

Decluttering

My little mission this month has been to de-clutter

our house
my closet
my life... etc., etc., etc.

So, when I was cleaning out our extra closet, I found our DVD collection, I was super excited to find this little gem...


One of my favorite movies that didn't get that much publicity.

Love Claire Danes, Michelle Pfeiffer and Robert De Niro. Love them all.

If you haven't seen it, go rent it. Just a cute movie that leaves me wondering if Michelle Pfeiffer ever ages!

2 comments:

Parkinson Family said...

My hubby loves that movie (me too!, but not as much as he does) - it's a keeper!

Jana said...

I remember this movie!!! Joe and I both LOVED it :)

Decluttering is on my list of things to do too... it's amazing how fast clutter builds up if you don't stay on top of it!!!