Mike and I had to take my car into the shop again because my car wasn't passing the Smog test. (Don't worry...no more accidents!) The reason we found out later was because my car's computer wasn't hooked up properly. So, that meant another trip to Prestige Too Auto Body Shop for a check-up.
As I walk into the shop, 3 people recognized me! Not only did they recognize me, they asked me how married life was going and if I was enjoying it. Mike came into the shop with me, so I finally have a witness to this fact! (He didn't believe me when I said the whole staff there knows me .) I swear...I am two more visits away from making these people my lunch buddies.
Our friendly assistant, Kathy was chatting with me and Mike while pulling up our information and telling us her woes of not being married - yeah that was a little awkward, but then she mentioned something that really touched me....She told Mike and I that the reason she remembers me was because throughout both accidents, I was never mean, rude or annoyed with anyone there. I was "caring, understanding and sweet." And it didn't hurt that I was there more frequently that usual customers. Aww!
So, while my car is back with Prestige Too, I'm back to driving the beast of a car - the cop car. You can hear me drive this sucker from a mile away! But, I am glad my precious car is in good, friendly hands!
No comments:
Post a Comment