Tuesday, June 24, 2008

The New and the Sad

So many things have happened in the last few weeks! Let's start with the bad...sadly, our family dog, Pooh Bear, died after 12 years with our family. I got her for my birthday and she was the cutest puppy! She would sleep in my bed when she was little and she made the cutest snoring noises. As she grew older she was so loyal - especially to my dad. She would guard us with her life, well...until she saw an unknown person and then hid behind our legs. But we all loved our little "body guard". We love you Pooh Bear and we will miss your snorts and your black, slobbery tongue and your constant love.

On a lighter note, I finally did it! I colored my hair dark brown again. The blond era is over...at least for now. I wanted it to be a surprise, so I made the appointment without telling anyone - even Mike! Saturday after the appointment, I went to Mike's work to show him my hair and he didn't even recognize me!! He thought I was a customer until I took off my sunglasses. But the reaction afterwards was great! Everyone loves it so far. The first picture, Mike and I took at a restaurant...that is why there is a red glow.

No comments: