I have this revolving list in my head of all the little things that I love about my Little Man.
There are just so many details I want to remember and cherish while I can, so in other words, there will be many of these lists in the future.
I love his little monkey toes. I swear those little piggies can grip everything.
I love his adorable belly (which gets a lot of kisses and tickles).
I love how he lifts his legs straight in the air and his hands hold his tummy when waiting for his diaper change.
I love how his little hands grip my finger when he starts to get sleepy.
I love how he reaches out for my face and pulls me in to kiss his forehead.
I love it when he gets Stranger Danger and buries his head into my shoulder and holds tights.
I love how he chomps down on his rubber spoon when eating, like he is attacking his food.
I love how similar he is to Mike, in action and looks.
I love watching how his mind works and how he loves to figure out how everything works.
I love the little jig he does while on his hands and knees.
And most of all, I love his mischievous smile and the pure joy that comes through.

No comments:
Post a Comment