I have no idea how it's almost February. How did that happen?
Last year, I was in my first trimester during Thanksgiving and it totally sucked! Talk about torture. I was in front of all this amazing food (my favorite food mind you) and I had like 5 bites before I ran to the bathroom to throw it all up. On the flip side, I actually lost weight during that first trimester...during the holidays, so I guess it's a successful diet plan.
Well, this year was much better! Mainly because I wasn't sick to my stomach and we had all our family together. My aunts, uncles, brother, sister, parents, hubby and son were all under one roof. It was a little chaotic, but definitely worth it. Oh, and Jack LOVED all the extra cuddles and attention. Plus the food was phenomenal!!
So, here are some pictures of Thanksgiving 2012...
And a big thanks to my Aunt Jeanne for sending me her pictures of Jack-a-Rooney!
No comments:
Post a Comment