MY GIRL!!
It's official, we are having a girl and we couldn't be more excited.
It's official, we are having a girl and we couldn't be more excited.
I'm just so glad we can start calling her "her" and not "it". I was starting to feel like a bad mom...
Here is her first profile picture.
Here is her first profile picture.
Mike thinks she has my nose, but I just can't get enough of her little baby belly.
Someone is going to get a lot of belly raspberries when she arrives!
Someone is going to get a lot of belly raspberries when she arrives!

4 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS JESSS!!!!! You are going to have so much fun dressing that live little doll up!! SO excited for you! Tell Mike sorry, he is now outnumbered! Haha He can talk to Riley for support! =) YAY!!
Congrats Jessica! So, so very happy for you and your husband. :)
Congratulations Jess.. babies are a handful but are well worth every penny. :D Have a great pregnancy and I hope the birth goes well.
That is so wonderful! What a great treat.
Post a Comment