As most of you already may know
(thanks to very excited soon-to-be Grandparents)
(thanks to very excited soon-to-be Grandparents)
We are pregnant!!
Baby Pless is due June 26th and we are uber excited. Mike and I have been trying for awhile - which is a total emotional roller-coaster ride - so to find out Baby Pless is on the way is a huge blessing in our lives.
We can't wait till we know if it is a boy or a girl! (And we are taking bets...)
Our families have both been amazing through our first trimester and I don't think I would have made it without the help of both Grandmas!
Well, now you know why we have been keeping radio silence for the last few months. I couldn't trust myself near Facebook or this blog because we wanted to shout it from the rooftops...and now we can!!
No comments:
Post a Comment