WARNING!
This blog post has some bad hair pictures from ages ago...
Don't judge.
I was a little style retarded back then.
Well, we have some updates to share:
(and No, I am not pregnant)
Mike and I are heading up our ward's Roadshow this year. Yay!
aaannnnndddd...
I was just called to be the Young Women's President.
Double Whammie.
All kidding aside, I am really excited to serve the youth in my church and hopefully create an amazing experience for them like I had growing up. My leaders hold such a special place in my heart and have taught me so much; particularly my Young Women's President, Ann Grether. How lucky I was to grow up with such amazing leaders and friends...
friends that might get embarrassed with the following pictures. Love you. Hehe
This blog post has some bad hair pictures from ages ago...
Don't judge.
I was a little style retarded back then.
Well, we have some updates to share:
(and No, I am not pregnant)
Mike and I are heading up our ward's Roadshow this year. Yay!
aaannnnndddd...
I was just called to be the Young Women's President.
Double Whammie.
All kidding aside, I am really excited to serve the youth in my church and hopefully create an amazing experience for them like I had growing up. My leaders hold such a special place in my heart and have taught me so much; particularly my Young Women's President, Ann Grether. How lucky I was to grow up with such amazing leaders and friends...
friends that might get embarrassed with the following pictures. Love you. Hehe
Here I am with the marvelous Ann Grether who was one of my favorite leaders and my dear, close friend
(and this is not the embarrassing picture I warned you about...this one is just cute!)
Girls Camp 2001 ... and we just prepped for our YL skit.
My hair isn't usually that...um, crazy?!
(Me, Tabi, Erica)
Roadshow from 1998 maybe? I can't remember the year.See, this is where a journal would REALLY have helped me.
(my bff Erica, Sister Haggard, Alisha, Sister Mortenson, and me ... with hideous hair)

Lodi 3rd Young Women circa 1996 ... or 1997... ish.
Hmm, gotta love those bangs.
(Our little posse... Me, Heather, Alisha, Kapri, Jamie and our leaders)

I'm so lucky to have had great friends and leaders as a teenager.
And now I know that hoop bangs look horrible on me ... and anyone for that matter. Now to just make sure my girls don't make those same mistakes.
Sigh, nothing humbles you more than awkward pictures of yourself at age 15.
Good Times!
xoxo
And now I know that hoop bangs look horrible on me ... and anyone for that matter. Now to just make sure my girls don't make those same mistakes.
Sigh, nothing humbles you more than awkward pictures of yourself at age 15.
Good Times!
xoxo
2 comments:
Oh gosh!! Hahaha Great times, we really had so much fun! But geeze in that second picture I look like a Godzilla Elton John! Hahaha It was so good seeing you last weekend! Come back soon and bring your bridal magazines =)
Holy cow check out those pics! We really did have great yw leaders. Congrats on being YW president! You are incredible and will help so many girls! You're awesome! I don't think I'm quite ready for that big of a call yet!
Post a Comment