Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Our Obsession

Mike and I have been slightly obsessed with Game Nights lately.

It all started when we were bored and exhausted one night and wanted to do something other than watch a movie.

So, the logical thing to do was play Clue...and not just any Clue, but The Office themed Clue. Jealous much?

Now tell me, have you ever tried to play Clue with only 2 people? If you are a rule-follower, then the answer is no. But as you can see, Mike and I live on the wild side.

We had a blast while we were slaughtering the game and then we moved onto other games like Phase10, Catch Phrase and the beloved Uno.

Now, I can't wait for Mike to get home so I can kick his butt in Phase10! (We stopped playing Clue because Mike was always winning...not so much fun for me.)

I think tonight will be a Jenga night!

xoxo

No comments: