Monday, July 19, 2010

About Last Night...

I was in the mood for cooking!

I've been wanting to expand my cooking resume for awhile now, but haven't found inspiration in this summer heat.

Thankfully, Mike set up a trio of fans in the kitchen yesterday so I wouldn't die from heat exhaustion and I rewarded him with the prefect summer dinner/dessert combo.


Creamy Chicken Enchiladas and...

Lemon Cream Pie

Both dishes were so light and flavorful...perfect for the hot summer nights we have here in Southern California!! Plus, my kitchen stayed pretty clean when making these dishes, so that is always a plus in my mind.

I owe all credit to Just Cook Already blog and the MADE blog since that is where I found the recipes.

You can find the recipe for the Enchiladas here and the recipe for the Lemon Cream Pie here.

Now, onto my next conquest...

I hope you all are staying cool this summer! xoxo


No comments: