Friday, October 9, 2009

I Simply Remember My Favorite Things.....

There are a few things in life I love enough to blog about. Obviously Mike, my family happenings, occasionally work...and of course ruffles. But as soon as I saw the first episode of this show, I knew it would make my 'Top 10 List of Things Jessica Loves'. I love everything about this show, but mainly it is because of all the singing.


That's right...I'm in love with GLEE!!!!!

This hysterical show is about a high school Glee club that embraces their inner dork and belts out amazing vocal talent and fun dance moves. I only wish my high school had a Glee club like this...or at all. I would have totally joined! But the real reason I love this so much, is because I would die if my world had time for jazzy dance routines and awesome song solos in the middle of the day. Well, without getting labeled as 'that crazy girl'. Sadly, our world doesn't approve of a 25 year old brunette expressing herself through a jazz number in the grocery store. One day...

Another reason to love this show...the costumes. How cute are these yellow dresses? I love that half of them are modest! (The others just need a cute white cardigan.) Seriously people - take a look at this picture and tell me you don't want to start a Glee club with me!

The last reason I love Glee...the germaphobic guidance counselor, Emma. She is always wearing the cutest outfits and bringing back jeweled brooches in a big way. I love her little cardigan ensembles.

Bottom line here, you should catch at least one episode of Glee to see what you are missing. You can watch all the episodes online at Hulu.com.

Unfortunately Glee is not my husband's cup of tea. But as the great, supporting husband that he is, he sits with me every week and plays Suduko on his phone while we "watch" Glee together.

I love it!

1 comment:

dani said...

i love glee too! so funny:)