After thinking about how much fun I had, and how awesome my jewelry selections were, I thought to myself, ‘Why can’t I do that?’ So, I want to officially announce that I am now a Stella & Dot Stylist! I figured I’m social enough with different groups and I love the jewelry, so it is a win-win situation.
Now, don’t worry, this blog won’t turn into a Sales Blog! But, I will say if any of you are interested in Stella & Dot jewelry, take a look at my website and let me know what you think! www.stelladot.com/jessicapless
Just one more thing to keep me busy! Also, I've included a few pictures of the jewelry I fell in love with.










Also, I will be posting pictures from our Boston trip soon! Stay tuned...
1 comment:
I like that first set of earrings and I know Teri would love em too. She has a very particular taste in jewelry thats hard to shop for. Maybe I should look at more, and... lets talk about the substantial family discount offerred to only favorite family members ;)
Post a Comment