So we are official Northern Californians.
We are still transitioning and getting settled, but so far our little Jack is proving to be a country boy at heart.
(except for the long car rides into town he hates)
Mike is finishing up things in LA and visits for long weekend every other weekend which totally stinks! You don't realize how much you rely on your spouse till they aren't there!!
Lesson learned! Now I just need him here with us full time...October can't come soon enough.
But, besides missing Mike like crazy, my parents cannot get enough of Jack...and he knows it! He is becoming a little charmer and knows right when to show his coy smile. He is loving all the extra attention and new friends. Wonder where he gets that from...
![]() |
| Chubba Wubba Cheeks |
I don't know why I thought moving would be easier after pregnancy but we are sloooowly unpacking everything and Jack is "helping" best he can. I have a feeling we will be unpacking right up to the day we pack everything back up and move. Ha!
![]() |
| His Ladies Man smile |
On the Jack front, he is almost 3 months old and I can't believe it! Where did my little infant go?
Well, I use 'little' loosely since he was in 3 month clothes after just a few weeks old. Tall Boy! Now his 3 month jammies are getting too short. Poor guy is forced to bend his legs while he sleeps. I just don't want to let go of his little jammies!!
He is laughing, blowing spit bubbles, sitting and standing with help and smiling almost all the time. We have a happy boy. He still loves naps next to or on Mommy, tummy tickles and music, music, music! This boy loves to hear anyone sing and sometimes tries to sing along with his coos. It's beyond adorable.
He still hates his car seat and that's about it.
![]() |
| Nom Nom Nom |
I've been juggling being a new mommy, unpacking and starting a new business from home which is proving to be a good fit with my new mommy role. It's been a little hectic, but I'm loving it all. Especially since I have the cutest co-worker in the world who happens to be a snappy dresser...
Case and point...
![]() |
| I dare you not to fall in love with this face... Can't be done! |
All in all, life is good, chaotic, stressful and very very blessed.
xoxo




2 comments:
jack is cute cute cute! i was sad we were leaving before you could stop by my parents' today. next time :) i want to meet your cute little boy!
So glad you're adjusting to being a mommy! Jack is so precious. My Chase cries and cries in the car too - so sad! Hope you enjoy ur new home!
Post a Comment