Last week we had Jack's first photo shoot and the results were pure adorable!
I'm sure when he is 20 years old, he will totally hate me for all the naked pictures, but I don't care. I mean, I can't handle how cute his bum is and all his cute little rolls. Heaven!
 |
| Just lounging around |
 |
| This picture reminds me of the old man from UP! |
 |
| Our little explorer |
 |
| Our future missionary |
 |
| His bear hat |
 |
| His blessing suit |
 |
| My little monster |
I can't help but ooh and aah over all his pictures...and trust me, there are quite a bit!
He was a little stinker the whole shoot and he didn't want to pose at all...plus he pooped on everything, including me, but it was all worth it!
And the icing on the cake...we tuckered him out so much, he slept for 7 hours that night.
It was amazing!
3 comments:
Love them! He is so cute and handsome!!!! I too love baby butts haha
Oh I love those!! So sweet! Your little Jack is so handsome! I'm glad you are blogging so I don't miss out on anything :)
SO precious Jess! Love the newborn pics!!
Post a Comment