We are just 9 days away from making this guy a legit dad...
Isn't he a stud? The answer is yes!
Mike has been giving Cookie little lectures about coming out early, but I guess her current accommodations are just so amazing, she is content where she is at.
So, in true Dad-form, Mike has been nudging and trying to shake my belly a little to annoy her enough to come out early....hasn't worked yet.
But, as a cool treat for him, we finally put a flashlight to my belly and waited for Cookie to push back and move.
And she did not disappoint.
She rolled over, kicked the light 6 times in a row (which makes Mike think she for SURE is going to be his Tae Kwon Do buddy) and my favorite, she pushed her little bum out pretty far until I put my hand on bum and she pulled it back in.
...Just her way of making sure I'm still there.
9 days till we are official parents and the suspense is killin' us!
xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment