I love to rant and rave about things that make me happy.
My hubby, summer time, Royal Weddings, shoes...
So many things to love.
But there is one thing I hate, hate, hate... and that is paying full price for shoes.
Sounds silly, I know. But let's just all admit that we all have our vices. For some, it's jewelry, others it's sugar or skinny jeans (or in my husband's case...cars).
Mine is shoes and accessories.
I know this may come off snobby, but I love being that girl that has the perfect coordinated outfit. Call me shallow, but I think most women love that little title of "the fashionable one".
Admit it...You know you love that title. ;)
And since I was on a strict "my husband is in school" budget and our Marshall's here in SoCal isn't that great, I've had to resort to other methods.
So, here I am...sharing my knowledge to those of you that might be interested...
Best shoe stores ever:
www.cutesygirl.com
www.gojane.com
My hubby, summer time, Royal Weddings, shoes...
So many things to love.
But there is one thing I hate, hate, hate... and that is paying full price for shoes.
Sounds silly, I know. But let's just all admit that we all have our vices. For some, it's jewelry, others it's sugar or skinny jeans (or in my husband's case...cars).
Mine is shoes and accessories.
I know this may come off snobby, but I love being that girl that has the perfect coordinated outfit. Call me shallow, but I think most women love that little title of "the fashionable one".
Admit it...You know you love that title. ;)
And since I was on a strict "my husband is in school" budget and our Marshall's here in SoCal isn't that great, I've had to resort to other methods.
So, here I am...sharing my knowledge to those of you that might be interested...
Best shoe stores ever:
www.cutesygirl.com
www.gojane.com
These were my recent present from me...to me.
xoxo

No comments:
Post a Comment