I've been sporting the brunette look for awhile now and I'm ready for a change.
The problem is...I don't know which direction to go!
Blonde or Red???
I've been a blonde before and it is my "go-to" color. It is definitely the safe choice!
But I've been thinking about going red...a bold red!
Decisions, decisions....
Here are my past colors and the RED I'm thinking about...
The problem is...I don't know which direction to go!
Blonde or Red???
I've been a blonde before and it is my "go-to" color. It is definitely the safe choice!
But I've been thinking about going red...a bold red!
Decisions, decisions....
Here are my past colors and the RED I'm thinking about...
Past Color:

What do you think?


3 comments:
i vote go blonde for summer!
I think you should try red!!, You'll look good with either though!
I vote both! Go red with some blonde highlights since summer is coming up, fun!!!
Post a Comment