Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Hockey Game!!

Mike and I were lucky enough to go to a Kings Hockey game. (My first hockey game...ever!) One of his clients gave him 4 tickets in the Premier Seating, so we invited some friends and set out for a fun-filled evening. Now, I'm a natural worrier. I worry about everything and anything thanks to my long family line of worriers. It is in my blood, so whenever some one tells me not to worry, I just assume they have no clue who I am. But what sparked my worry streak on the way to the game was the fact that a warning is printed on the tickets in Bold letters letting us know that pucks might fly at high velocity and to be aware at all times. Great...that just soothes my worry-wart self and you know I was watching that puck every second we were there.

Proof we were actually at the game and paying attention.Ok, so we didn't pay attention the ENTIRE time.
Overtime!
Mike's (natural) reaction to Overtime. Ok, well it is staged, but this is a close reenactment.
Well...I have no comment about this photo besides stating the obvious - Mike changed his face last minute like he does in most of our photos. I swear it is just to get a reaction out of me.
Overall, the game was so much fun and there were only 5 fights! I can't wait till Mike gets another set of free tickets so we can root for a team that we really know nothing about. What can I say, we aren't big sports people. Oh, and I think the Kings lost...Bummer!

No comments: